Sunday 21 July 2013

Compacts!

I was bought a small amount of stock this morning and stumbled across the most beautiful vintage compact!


It's not yet for sale in my etsy shop but if anyone is interested in it, I can happily arrange payment through paypal for you. It's a vintage compact, still researching it's age but it's made by Stratton, a company that began making compacts in 1923. I personally collect Stratton compacts and am very tempted to keep this myself but I bought it with the intention of selling on, so I will have to try and resist it.

I also bought another compact by stratton, just as lovely and vintage!


I'm very passionate about old books and today, I bought my oldest book to date!


It's from 1885 and will eventually be available to purchase but I am not in a rush to sell it, as I 
have never owned a book of over a hundred years old!

If you would like to see my other items, pop along to my Facebook Page or my Etsy Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment